08 Jul 16
In the third of our questions and answers series, we deal with the complex and often mind-boggling world of ‘standards’. We all see these letters and numbers but it can be difficult to work out what they all mean. In order to give you a helping hand, we have explained just what these are and why they are so important.
Which Astonish products comply with BS EN1276 and EN13697?
Both of these standards are used to define performance needed for a cleaning product to work effectively as a surface disinfectant.
The following Astonish products conform to the BS EN1276:2009 standard
- Astonish Germ Clear Antibacterial Disinfectant (when diluted 1:20 with water which means that one bottle will generate over 14 litres of disinfectant!)
- Astonish Bleach Cream Cleaner
The following Astonish products conform to the BS EN13697:2001 standard
- Astonish Antibacterial Cleanser
- Astonish 4 in 1 Disinfectant Spray
- Astonish Mould and Mildew Remover
- Astonish Multi Surface Cleaner with Bleach
- Astonish Pro Cleaning Paste
As many of us will know, mould is much tougher to kill and to remove visible deposits. For best results when tackling it use a product that contains chlorine bleach such as our Mould and Mildew Remover, Bleach Cream Cleaner or Multi Surface with Bleach.
We all know that choosing products that meet with the necessary, industry leading standards is important and this is just another opportunity for us to prove that you don’t have to pay a fortune on your cleaning products to get the best results – simply pick Astonish.